cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problems

Neilfrost
Hooked

Billing problems

Tried to pay my bills online for the last two months, but it won’t generate a bill for me to pay!, I call Plusnet to make a payment by phone, only to find they can’t take payment either because it won’t generate a bill !! Apparently it’s an IT issue, but there is no contact number for the IT department, they have to send tickets! In the mean time I’m getting threatening emails and texts from them saying they will be contacting a debt collection agency and closing my account!!
You couldn’t make it up !!
It seems that they are all working from home and the lazy lot in the IT department are not even doing that !
2 REPLIES 2
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Billing problems

Hello @Neilfrost

Thanks a lot for reaching out ad I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems with paying your bill due to issues on our end. I've gone through the account and can see that the option to take a payment is unavailable. There's clearly something going wrong in the back end billing system here. I've raised a new task with our billing team and have taken personal ownership of this matter until we're able top get it resolved. I can't promise a resolution date just yet, but I'll be keeping you updated via email along the way. Smiley

You can view and comment on the open ticket for direct communication with myself here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Neilfrost
Hooked

Re: Billing problems

Thanks for not getting back to me as you said you would. Now Plusnet have cut me completely off and are closing my Account!!
To say I’m [-Censored-]ed off is an understatement!!