Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT to Plusnet move did not work

FIXED
DonkUK
Fixes: 1

BT to Plusnet move did not work

Hi

I cant seem to contact customer services via chat, phone or twitter plusnet help, so posting in the hope that someone here can shed some light on this. 

Long story short, was with BT, put in an order to Plusnet to switch phone & DSL, BT came back with a decent offer to retain so I opted to stay with BT. Phoned Plusnet who issued a cancellation and have had an email verifying it. 

A few days ago Plusnet sent me a router and in the same post a bag to send it back in so I assumed all was still good for the cancellation Smiley 

Today was my switchover day and all my BT services have been ceased and I now have FTCC and Phone with Plusnet, doh.

Now, I am ok with this really and am happy to stay with Plusnet, but I really dont want any possible cancellations carried out now as it would then be 14 days for a new provide.  Payment has been taken and I have a proper plusnet account etc. Any suggestions on how to check that no Plusnet cancellation has been issued would be most welcome

TIA

Dave

1 REPLY 1
DonkUK
Fixes: 1

Re: BT to Plusnet move did not work

Fix

Just as an update  -  managed to get through on 0800 432 0200 after 20+ minutes on hold once the 'we are currently not taking any calls please try later' message had gone. No cancellation orders on my account so all sorted.