Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another 'An Error has occured' message

FIXED
LynneR
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Another 'An Error has occured' message

My account has been showind the 'An error has occured' for some time.  I think I tried to changed product when I had already started a new contract,

Please can you reset my account.

Many thanks

LynneR

6 REPLIES 6
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Another 'An Error has occured' message

Hey @LynneR

Thanks a lot for reaching out and for making me aware of this. Unfortunately it's not something I can fix myself, as the new contract has become stuck in the system. I've had a chat with a Team Leader in our Customer Options Team though and they're going to get it sorted for you. Just allow a couple of days if that's okay and it should be sorted. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
LynneR
Dabbler

Thanks for your help, Can the 'new' contract be cancelled so that I can choose from what you have on offer at the moment.  I don't want it to be unstuck then locked in something that is uncompetitive bearing in mind the ending of the line rental saver.

LynneR

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for your response, we ourselves in the Social Media Team can't make any changes to the contracts on customer accounts. If you'd like to discuss this with our Customer Options Team, you can have a chat with them on 0800 013 2632. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
LynneR
Dabbler

I will wait to see what happens when the account is 'unblocked' to avoid any further confusion.  I remember at the time the new contract and emails sent out didn't make sense and one of your customer service staff here said the new contract system was a mess and you were better off ringing them.  I hope by now the system is more robust.

Regards

LynneR

LynneR
Dabbler

Fix

Someone from customer services actually bothered to ring me to get this sorted out so many thanks for that.  Unfortunately they baffled me with numbers and I ended up agreeing to pay more than I had been, even though my previous contract had three months left to run!  However it all ended happily as once my account was unlocked I was able to sign up to another more competitive offer in the Members Centre and my account didn't lock up again.  Thanks for all your help.

LynneR

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya LynneR, thanks for getting back to us with an update. I am really pleased that you have now managed to sort this and I'm sorry for the issues caused.

Please just get back to us should you have any further queries at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team