cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random monthly extra charges

k99

Random monthly extra charges

HI all, anybody notice extra charges on their bill? I have two sim only for the Kids every month there are extra charges varying from 33p to 90p that aren't itemised but are noted as extra at the top of the Bill.I assumed that they were just using more than they should. Was blaming the kids until one of them downloaded a bill and presented the 'evidence' Looks like it's been happening since March. Tried to contact support but always busy.

1 REPLY 1
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Random monthly extra charges

Hi @k99 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear that your bills don't appear to be in line with what was agreed. Additional charges usually occur when extra data has been used or minutes. Smart cap doesn't cut you off from use it allows you to finish what you are doing first. Should you be streaming or downloading images, the download will complete even if it takes you over. At that point, the smart cap will kick in.

It is quicker to contact the Mobile team directly by dialling 500 from your handset/s. 

However, we can run through security with you but due to queue volumes on community and Social Media I would still advise calling in. 

Should you wish to proceed with ourselves, please provide via PM your: 

Full Name:

Address:

Postcode:

Mobile Number:

Confirm you are the account holder: 

Kind Regards