cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Mobile - Number Porting

andycass
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet Mobile - Number Porting

Any news on a fix 26 days and counting plusnet.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi andycass,

I did reply to your private message on 06/04/17, requesting details to access your account, but I'm not sure if you have received this? 

If you could send me a private message with the following details, I'll certainly look into this for you:

• Your full name as it appears on the account
  • Your first line of address and postcode as it appears on the account

Thanks,

- Rebeka 

andycass
Dabbler

I did give all the details i'll send you them again.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

andycass
Dabbler

sent you the details yesterday   ...........27 days without service.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi andycass,

I was away from the office yesterday but I'll pick up your private message now.

- Rebeka 

andycass
Dabbler

31 days without service

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi andycass,

I replied to your PM on 14/04/17 asking for further information, if you could get that across to me, I'll be able to access your account and help with this.

- Rebeka 

andycass
Dabbler

I sent you the info when you asked for it ... is this being done on purpose now because 3 times iv'e given you all the info and you keep dragging it out please get someone higher up to deal with it 32 days now without service is a total joke.  what an absolute appalling company plusnet mobile is how can you possibly let this drag on so long.  just send me a new sim card for GS..

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi andycass,

I'm really sorry to hear you feel this way, rest assured this has not been dragged out at all. I cannot discuss account specifics via a public forum however, I can advise that we require full Data Protection information in order to access the account, not partial.

I see you have sent me a PM so I'll pick this up there. 

- Rebeka 

andycass
Dabbler

I GAVE YOU FULL INFO    i also sent you the letters from my security answer when you asked for them . please don't make it out like its my fault . Now your telling me to turn my phone off and on did you not see the previous replys    I have NO DATA CONNECTION... I'm having to use a seperate phone on pay as you go when i'm out and about ...33 days and counting

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Andy,

I'm afraid I cannot discuss this publicly due to Data Protection, nor can I discuss any account specific information discussed via PM.

I'd be more than happy to help you with this Andy, if you would like to discuss this further, feel free to continue this via PM.

- Rebeka 

andycass
Dabbler

Sorry i can understand why you don't want this publicity on your forums and you would rather do it by PM.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Andy,

This is just to ensure that your personal details are kept secure. 

- Rebeka 

UPDATE - I have sent you a recent PM Andy.

Starmans
Grafter

I just wished add some good words from my recent porting in to PlusNet. My number started life ~15 years ago with Cellnet/O2 most recently with Vodafone who for reasons unknown disconnected me. After waiting 10 days to be resolved I no longer had faith in them after multiple problems over a 12 month contract I got my PAC and left.

My PN SIM was ordered Tuesday evening arrived on Thursday and within 20 minutes of being inserted into my S7 Edge was active and working as expected. I called PN at about 15:00 to request my porting in of my original number with an amount of trepidation.

This was actioned next day much to my surprise given the forthcoming bank holiday weekend and all the posts above. I lost service sometime about 15:00 for only about 10 minutes. I restarted my phone and my old number was active with all services working as expected.

The only comment I would make is that no where can I find an official statement regarding the default SIM PIN code only a few forum posts but nothing under the mobile Help & Support and managed to block mine this morning and had to request my PUK which with other providers is supplied with the SIM or contract information.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Post released from spam filter.

RCCM

Hi Emily

Apparently Plusnet have 'hit a snag' with my number porting and weren't able to complete this yesterday as promised. As my old number is now out of action since yesterday, this is causing me significant problems.  

Can you escalate this to your Operations team please as I need this resolved today.

Thanks for your help