cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

mikeradcliffe7

No signal

Now been without mobile signal for 3 days and EE are intimating another 8 hours. I cannot phone PN Customer Services as I have no other phone and they don't allow email or chat. Appalling customer service and I will be considering leaving them after this.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 481

Re: No signal

Hi @mikeradcliffe7

I'm really sorry for how long it's taken to get back to you. We've been quite busy recently so it's taking longer than we'd like to reply.

I know how frustrating it can be when you don't have a mobile signal. Can you drop me a PM with your postcode?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
mikeradcliffe7

I would do if I was allowed. It says I don’t have sufficient privileges to PM you. Yet another example of appalling customer service. I have now set in motion to move to another provider as we only got signal back today.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Sorry for the confusion @mikeradcliffe7, you can PM us but you will need to create a couple of threads first to unlock that permission. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team