cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile service today

libbyjc

No mobile service today

Hi all

I know Plusnet had issues in my area last month and we lost service on and off for days. But all was good until this morning....now I'm back to Emergency calls only. I'd have reached out to Plusnet support - but - sadly - you have to call them...which I obviously can't do. I looked for a chat function as way round it but couldn't see one - even in the app where they signpost you to.

Before I've been able to see on their status page and others that there is an issue, they're aware, and a potential time til its fixed so I just wait it out. But they all say there are no reported issues. (Perhaps cos we can't call them?he he he)

Anyway is anyone else having this - and does anyone know how I CAN contact them to find out what's happening? (I have tried all the usual fixes - restart phone etc etc etc...not my first 'loss of signal' since changing to plusnet unfortunately, so I know the routine!)

Any help or signposting greatly appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5
DrewC

Re: No mobile service today

We have had this problem all week. No signal in the morning and if we are lucky it returns in the late afternoon. Very frustrating, thinking of changing provider if this continues. Would be nice if Plusnet let us know if it’s due to servicing?
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Possibly an EE issue, Plusnet use their network (I think).

EE did have some problems last week, in certain areas, including my home location. No signal at all.

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your posts @libbyjc and @DrewC 

I'm sorry for the issues with your mobile signal. I'm not aware of any known problems on our network. If there are no known network issues on EE's side of things by putting your postcode into their service checker Here can you drop me a PM with the following details and I'll be happy to take a closer look.

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

"putting your postcode into their service checker Here "

Did I not already provide a link to there?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@newagetraveller Yep you did. Looks like our posts crossed as I was typing and that there's a small delay with a post coming into our internal response system (Khoros Care) so I didn't see your post before I responded.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet