cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls

amritsagoo

No incoming calls

I have transferred my number from EE  and can not receive incoming calls. It is now been 3 weeks with no incoming calls. Plusnet have admitted they sent the fault to the wrong department and I have no faith in them.

I have contact Ofcom and Watchdog and would advice people to do the same.

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: No incoming calls

I'm very sorry to hear this, amritsagoo, particularly the confusion regarding departments.

I'd like to take this on and oversee things for you - could you please Private Message me some account details and we can go from there?

amritsagoo

This matter has been a passed around and is now with a senior manager Mark how was helpful but still had no idea when the problem would be resolved. I am sure you can not shed more light on this matter!

Just astound how can you compete in an IT communications sector and leave a customer with incoming calls for 3 weeks...especially when its a business number!

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

I'm glad to hear you're in the hands of a manager now, amritsagoo.

The vast, vast majority of our ports complete without hitting a snag, but sometimes issues can crop up and delays can occur. We'll be working hard to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.

A final point: I understand completely your frustration regarding the delay, but I must point out that we don't support business accounts, and can't be held liable for any losses potentially incurred, as per our terms and conditions.

lawrencewp

For what it's worth I too have this problem with a number which was ported from talktalk. When I attempt to call my landline from a mobile, I get a voice message "currently not receiving incoming calls"  accompanied by text which says "conditional call forwarding active". 

PlusNet are aware after numerous calls and chats and an engineers visit is booked for Thursday. I hope the problem is resolved more quickly than others were. 

I wonder how widespread the problem is?