Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Mobile data

Every month my data refreshes on the 16th and every month I have the same problem of no data. A normal switch phone off solves this problem but not this time. Spent nearly 2 hours on the phone to plusnet this afternoon. Resetting Apn setting etc to no avail. Come on plusnet sort your act out. Never had this problem with previous suppliers. I'm now awaiting a call back from the complaints team yet again. What a shambles
3 REPLIES 3
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Mobile data

Hi Shep41,

Without looking into your account, I cannot advise if this is the case however, if you have exceeded your data allowance and capped your services, if can take a further 24 hours after your bundle refresh date, for the services to revert back to 0 usage. 

Having said this, I completely understand your frustrations and I can assure you that the Complaints Team will help in any way they can to get any issues resolved. 

- Rebeka 

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Well no luck from the complaints team yet. Rebeka I'm not stupid. It's an ongoing network issue that's waiting a resolution from the network. Looks like it's time to jump ship. A customer shouldn't have to wait weeks to get an issue sorted out. Plusnet would soon contact me if I cancelled the direct debit. Wouldn't they ?Huh
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Shep41,

The Complaints Team are unavailable on Sundays, so you won't have received any correspondence today.

Did you speak with a manager before this was escalated to the Complaints Team? If so, once the Team have received your Complaint, it will be assigned to one of the handlers who will be in contact via email. This will be to advise that it has been picked up and to arrange further contact within 48 hours. 

- Rebeka