Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get my balance with a sms code?

andrewpurkis201
Grafter

on my other network i could text BALANCE to a number and it would text back?

if not what number do i call ? 500?

4 REPLIES 4
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Can I get my balance with a sms code?

Hi andrewpurkis201!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We don't provide a certain number which will produce how many data, minutes and texts you have left however, you can always pop along to www.plus.net and log into your 'My Account'. Here, you'll be able to view all your usage, including bills, personal information and even make changes such as your Direct Debit payment date or make an online payment. 

You can always contact us by calling 500 free from your handset or catching us on Live Chat and we can provide you with that information. Alternatively, if you send me a Private Message, I can access your account and add our cracking new feature called 'Bundle Notifications'. You can choose to be notified on either a daily or weekly basis of how much is left of your tariff allowance. 

Hope this helps Andrew!

- Rebeka Smiley

hungnguyen

Thank you for your solution!

pnPhorum
Grafter

Hi

Is there a particular reason why you do not use the 'standard' SMS BALANCE as other carriers do?
I mean apart from the obvious - i.e. make users use their DATA allowance [when not near a wifi area] !

Thanks

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi pnPhorum,

Thanks for taking the time out to get in touch with us!

We don't support such messages, as these services use short code numbers. Short code numbers are a feature that we don't currently support on our network. However, we do offer a service called 'Bundle Notifications', with this, you'll receive regular notifications via text of how much allowance you have left; this can be set to daily or weekly notifications. 

If you would like me to add this to your account, be sure to send me a Private Message with your details and I'll get that sorted for you!

- Rebeka Smiley