cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile - My Account feedback

patrickcage

Re: Mobile - My Account feedback

@PlusnetLiam, great news that the app is in the works, if you need beta testers, I would be more than willing (as I'm sure would some of the eager members watching this thread).

I would also like to vote for the manage multiple sims under one account log in as I have the whole house with you at the minute (4 sims, plus phone and broadband), so multiple accounts and different phone/broadband and mobile sections are quite inconvenient.

Tags (2)
mindwill

1st message
PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Morning @patrickcage - thanks for the kind offer, we'll keep it in mind when we're devising our launch/test plans. Appreciated.

And I'll pass on your feedback to our Product team, too. Thanks!

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

To keep you in the loop guys, I made a mistake last week. The work will be released into final testing this week with an aim to be released by the end of the month. Will keep you updated.

Apologies for getting everyone's hopes up, none more so than me...

Thank you

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Christmas is delayed Sad

Thanks for the update @PlusnetLiam

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Sadly Dick, Christmas is always delayed around here... Knuppel

Just glad these guys are not delivering Brexit!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@PlusnetLiam is there any chance for smart cap set at £0 instead of £2 in future, so the bill remain the same each month.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

*whispers it quietly* 

We're rolling a change at 9am that will introduce the ability for customers to login using their mobile number, not their account number. My Account will be down for a short period of time but expect it to be back up for 9.15 at the latest.

Will confirm on here when that's done.

Cheers!

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Apologies @goldenfibre this got lost in my mentions! Thanks for passing that feedback on, will give the Products guys a heads up.

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

I can get in using my account number but the phone number is certainly not working at the moment I'm afraid. Or am I just impatient Smiley

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just had word that the change has formally completed @Colin_Maybe - can you check now for me please?

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Good timing Liam, I was just about to post that it is in fact working. I think it may have been my password manager getting in the way, apologies.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Not at all, always good to get some extra shots of user acceptance testing!

1066_1066
Grafter

Having gone over my data limit for the month, and continued to use data, I was keen to know what I was going to be charged. The only reference to the extra charges is the 'Usage outside of plan' amount. Given that this is a multiple of £1.50 (the daily rate for MB use) I assumed that all of this amount was for the extra data used on x number of days.

It would be useful to have this 'Usage outside of plan' itemised in the History > Usage breakdown section. The only way I currently have of checking that the amount charged is correct is to note the date I received the '100% of data used text' and look at the subsequent days I used data. At the moment it's not adding up. Hopefully when I get my bill on the 18th there will a be more detailed explanation.

Simon

jogwolf
Dabbler

I would like plusnet mobile to offer more services and option to their customers, at extra cost if necessary.

I personally want text message alert with number time and date of missed calls when my phone is out of network and the person calling don't leave Voicemail. I use to have that on EE and was very useful.