Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my mobile number

rob22
Dabbler

Change my mobile number

Hi

Receiving a lot of unsolicited calls from random numbers for some reason (up to 5 a day), tried blocking but I think they are using random phone numbers, thinking of changing my number to get rid of these nuisance calls.

I'm on a 30 day rolling contract, if I change contracts to a different 30 day rolling contract, can I change the number fee free. didn't really want to pay £25.00 for something I don't really want to do anyway. Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 268

Re: Change my mobile number

@rob22 If you are on a 30 day rolling contract, why not just cancel the current one and order a new SIM?

John
rob22
Dabbler

Thanks for the reply, if I cancel my contract, and then take out another one to get a different SIM, the cost per month will be higher for the same mins and data I'm on now.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 268

OK. It is up to you. I know nothing of Plusnets mobile mobile services as I don't use them - it was merely a suggestion.

John
rob22
Dabbler

Ok, thanks for that anyway. 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Hiya @rob22

I'm sorry you are experience pesky nuisance calls, I can understand the hassle they cause.  Take a look at our article here, another way round it would be to move a pay as you go number from another network over, by using a PAC. 

I hope this helps. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team