Did you mean: 

IPv6 Trial Tests and Feedback

AndyH
Grafter

Re: IPv6 Trial Tests and Feedback

tim11pop
Dabbler

Any plans on more participants in this trial? I would love to get IPv6 going on mine instead of using tunnels that make people think I'm in Canada!
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Ditto - I've now got a Billion 7800X that I'd like to test IPv6 with...
shadow4dog
Grafter

Yes it'd be nice of Plusnet to open up the trial a bit more... It's been a long 2 weeks they originally envisioned. Like many here I was on the original thread that asked for volunteers.
ascent
Dabbler

I would also like to be considered for the ipv6 trial.
I have an ipv6 capable Billion bipaq ADSL router.
BrianC
Dabbler

Quote from: andybailey
From your experiences so far it would seem that in most cases IPv6 could simply be enabled for all- if the router is not set up then IPv6 simply wont be used......

Possibly - but I'd say it's safer to make it an "opt in" for existing customers, via a RADIUS attribute. New users could get IPv6 enabled by default if they're being shipped compatible, pre-configured routers.
BTW I'm also interested in joining the trial if more spaces become available. My standard router is TG582n FTTC but I have some other kit I could also try (Asus RT-N66U, pfsense, maybe a Cisco 877W)
Regards, Brian.
crypticnexus

Hi,
I've got a NetGear N600 router (DNGD3700v2) that's IPv6 capable.
I would be interested in joining the trial if any space becomes available Smiley
fingersuk

Hi,
I have a technicolor tg582n (with firmware that's IPv6 capable that I used with A&A).
I would also be interested in joining the trial.
Plusnet user is chrisbond.
Thanks,
Chris
hazzamon
Grafter

I have an Asus RT-N66U running Asuswrt-Merlin. I'm currently running IPv6 via a Hurricane Electric tunnel. I am interesting in running a native IPv6 setup.
mikehiow
Grafter

I'm using pfsense and would like to be considered for the trial.
buckett

I'd be interested in being part of the IPv6 trial. I've got a MikroTik 751G-2HnD handling the PPPoE and it supports IPv6 over PPPoE.
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:IPv6_Overview
Thanks.
Pyrii
Grafter

I'm interested in the IPv6 trial. I have an 7800N on FTTC 70/18Mb. I also run Minecraft, Starbound and other various servers and services on my connection using a dedicated machine on my LAN, I have many IPv6 capable devices (And some not, like my 3DSXL and other consoles). I also have an custom rDNS host set up for my static IPv4 registered with afraid.org.
MarkPawson

Hello,
Please can I put my name down for the IPv6 trial, if and when there are spaces.  FYI I use a FortiGate 80C to connect to FTTC using PPPoE.  I will share the config sections required for IPv6 on FortiOS 5 once I have made it work correctly.
Regards,
Mark.
BobGardner

Please put me down for the trial. I have a Billion 7800N on ADSL 2+, static IPv4 address, and a wide variety of devices, most of which have used IPv6 through a HE tunnel sucessfully.
Bob
andy265
Grafter

I would be interested in the trial too, I have a Plusnet TG582n.