cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not working

MALTINGS55
Hooked

Re: phone not working

Finally the line is now working again and on picking up the stack of messages, it would appear the line went bad around the 20th September and 15 days since a fault ticket was raised.

There should be thanks in there for having the line working again but rather grudgingly given the time it takes to get a fix.

The number of posts regarding problems, is there for all to see but we must wait to see if Plus Net are making any efforts to improve the service.  The tie in with BT does not seem to help matters from my perspective.

The experience has not been one that is relished and may be a further experience with Plus Net faults, will be more proactive.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: phone not working

Hi @MALTING555,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm glad to hear that this fault is now resolved but I'm sorry for the length of time that this has taken and I'll pass on feedback about your poor experience here.

I've added a credit to your account to cover your pro-rata subscription charges from the day that this was reported to us up to the day that this was resolved. You can view the details of this on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team