cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not working

djelite
Grafter

not working

service was due to start today and then got an email saying i was leaving plusnet???...my phone now does not work and my telephone number issued to someone else, i am disabled and this is my lifeline.
i never asked to leave plusnet there is some kind of scam going on here.
i cannot even ring anyone as housebound .
60 REPLIES 60
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: not working

duplicate post removed - I have flagged this up as urgent
djelite
Grafter

thank you  Smiley  I seem to Still have my old suppliers broadband,it was never moved over to plusnet as would have been different dslam. So it looks like talk talk quickly replied with my details and snatched me back before migration completed. And now plusnet trying to charge me for it??? Please this is really not a good start to my plusnet experience and some poor person got my phone number..hope they like telephone calls upto 3 a.m because i often receive calls this late.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've cancelled the outbound order for you and updated the ticket, it wasn't due to complete until the 29th so I'm not sure why the line isn't working or why the number has moved - please let us know if that continues (it should sort itself out now the outbound order is cancelled) and we'll get a fault raised for you.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: djelite
talk talk

Says all that needs saying! Good luck getting it sorted.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
djelite
Grafter

Thanks. Gave up on luck years ago.
If it dont work grab the biggest thing and hit it.......
well item not working = broadband phone
biggest things available to hit it with= ofcom, Ispa, Cisas, Otelo, Data protection act, Disability/Equalities act, BBC look East, Local newspaer
Ceo of tt emailed :- Fix  by 14:00hrs today personally or story goes public
and from previous problems she knows i mean it
djelite
Grafter

still no phone
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi djelite,
Another cease order has been placed since I cancelled the previous one, and I suspect this will keep happening until you are able to convince them it's not what you want. Unfortunately we'll not be able to raise any faults on the line whilst there are any outstanding orders though I'm currently checking with one of our provisioning team to find out what we can do for you. Please let us know how your dialogue with them goes.
djelite
Grafter

I have emailed them again. awaiting reply.
just compiling case for local and national media as they have shown interest and have promised to what they can also to get this matter resolved.
Kind Regards
Lord Anthony Douglas
djelite
Grafter

it seems very strange i see people on here having to go to length to leave. But when you have no intention of leaving ,other providers can just grab you back?
djelite
Grafter

talk talk denying so try again.
djelite
Grafter

still no phone.another night without my lifeline.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi djelite,
We've not received any further unsolicited cease orders, however currently the order to port your number across from the previous provider is stalled at present as the order is waiting on them for a response. I'll make sure we get that chased this morning and update you as soon as we have any more information, but hopefully things should start to move shortly.
djelite
Grafter

hi any news as to whats happening. sorry to keep hassling but need to have a phone for the w/end medical reasons.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

From what I can see the hold up is purely down to Talk talk - have you asked them if they have released the number yet?
I wouldn't hold your breath over getting it today - in fact I'd guess it is going to take a number of days.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)