Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with 1571

FIXED
annettehaigh
Hooked

Problems with 1571

I have been a Plusnet customer now for several years and always used the 1571 service which has worked very well until now. Over the last month or so I pick up the phone to find it beeping and so dial 1571. The options are read out which includes 1&2, 1 being the one to hear the message left. When I press 1 instead of playing the message it goes back around the loop of options again. Today on returning home I tried for over two hours on numerous occasions to play my message only to find that it repeated the options. This is very frustrating especially when you are waiting for a call and need to call the caller back. Anyone else noticed this?

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Problems with 1571

Hi @annettehaigh, I'm sorry that you're having issues with the 1571.

We'd like to investigate this further however, the steps we take to do so may result in any voicemails being removed (and would be unable to restore them), would you still be happy for us to go ahead with these steps?

Could you please also advise if you have tried another handset to see if the same issue is presented?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
annettehaigh
Hooked

Hi Lauren

I am more than happy for you to do some investigation. There are now no voicemails on the system. Hope you can sort it.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @annettehaigh,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I have began investigating this for you and will provide you further updates soon.

Regards,

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

Hi @annettehaigh,

Thanks for giving me some time with this.

I have processed initial checks, this includes removing and re-applying the 1571 service to your account.

If you could see if this has had any effect on its functionality for you, if there are still problems please let us know on this thread and we can continue.

Regards,

annettehaigh
Hooked

Brilliant, all sorted and working well. Thanks for your prompt action. Another satisfied Plusnet customer.Thumbs_Up

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @annettehaigh

Fantastic news!

If  you need us for anything else just get in touch.

Have a great weekend.