cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do free Calls Show In "Calls Made"?

bill
Grafter

Re: Do free Calls Show In "Calls Made"?

Just had my calls made page updated to 18/11/2007 .
mhi
Grafter

I'm a bit puzzled by this, too. The Service Status shows green for Home Phone, with no announcement of any sort of fault. But there's a Priority Problem 47957, discussed here, and as Bob pointed out, he (and I) don't have any recent calls showing, although that problem is marked as under live testing.
So is it a service problem, or isn't it? Is it fixed, or isn't it?
At least my phone is working, though. And I've had a whole week without apparently being charged for a single phone call.
bobboulby
Grafter

Quote from: mhi
The Service Status shows green for Home Phone, with no announcement of any sort of fault. But there's a Priority Problem

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Surely this level of service degradation warrants an amber service status.
Quote from: mhi
At least my phone is working, though. And I've had a whole week without apparently being charged for a single phone call.

Maybe we should just keep quiet - free calls until it's fixed  Grin
By the way, I've still got no calls showing.
Bob
mhi
Grafter

Perhaps we spoke too soon. I now have a long list of unconfirmed calls (including lots of duplicates of calls running back about another two weeks). So perhaps the fault (or wasn't it a fault really?) is now fixed, and the unconfirmed calls will get confirmed or eliminated in their usual way.
Mand
Grafter

Hi all,
The problem was a change to the systems used to process call data between BT and ourselves.
We have been running through the data since Tuesday, and still have a few thousand call records to process. I'd expect that everyone's call data will be updated by this evening.
If this is not the case please let me know and I'll look into the individual records.
The unconfirmed calls which are duplicated will not be confirmed twice so rest assured you will only be charged once.
bobboulby
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
I'd expect that everyone's call data will be updated by this evening.

My calls list has now been updated to 20/11/2007 16:57:00 (i.e. it's still two days behind).
Being new to al this I'm not sure if this is normal or if things are still catching up.
Bob
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
There's still a little bit of catching up to do, however it's entirely normal for calls to take upto 24 hours to appear on your calls made list.
bill
Grafter

The long delay in updating calls made was rectified a couple of weeks ago. Problem seems to have returned; my list has not been changed since 26 November.
sladkart
Grafter

No calls showing for me since 29/11  Sad
paulby
Grafter

Service Status is showing a problem with call records.  See here.
sladkart
Grafter

Well spotted - I obviously missed that even though I do get the Service Status emails  Embarrassed
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I've just updated Service Status on this, we're hoping to get the data from Sat, Sun and Mon processed today, and will then be fixing the issue on the live platform.
I'll let you know as and when things change.
sladkart
Grafter

Calls still not showing since 29th Nov.  Should this have updated by now or does the import take a long time?
Mand
Grafter

We're still processing the calls at the moment.
I'll be updating Service Status as soon as the first batch is complete.
sladkart
Grafter

Thanks Mand