Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID (CLI) not working

FIXED
aks100
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Caller ID (CLI) not working

The self-help is near useless, with no method to report a problem, so I'll raise this issue here.

Caller ID is enabled in my phone account, and has worked on my line and phones for over 20 years, but just re-joined Plusnet yesterday and it's currently not working.

Dialled *#234# - message says "sorry the service requested is not availanble". I readd other threads that suggest 'some other 3rd party systems needed to be updated - an order had been raised'.

Can someonefrom PN take a look please.

3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Caller ID (CLI) not working

Fix

Hi @aks100, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear your call features don't look to be working.
I've looked into this for you and have made the necessary changes which should get the call features up and running by this time tomorrow for you.
If you're still seeing issues with the caller display come this time tomorrow then please do get back to us and we'll happily investigate further.

aks100
Grafter
Fixes: 1

It is indeed sorted already, thanks for that 😁!

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @aks111, thanks for getting back to us and confirming the caller display is now back up and running. If there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.