Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFA 13 / EA Gaming Issues

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

FIFA 13 / EA Gaming Issues

We've seen a increase in people contacting us having issues with EA game titles. We've been in touch with EA who have advised that before proceeding to raise a problem regarding connectivity issues, to take a look at the following support pages:
1. This link will explain what current problems EA are aware of and a few things that you can try to resolve the issues you may be having - <a href="https://help.ea.com/uk/article/issues-with-fifa-13-and-fifa-13-ultimate-team">General Troubleshooting Tips</a>
2. Here you can find the ports that may need forwarding on your router - <a href="https://help.ea.com/uk/article/what-online-ports-should-i-open-for-fifa-13">Ports to forward</a>. For support on forwarding ports, please visit <a href="http://portforward.com">Port Forward</a>
3. This shows you how to complete a UOTrace. UOTrace is software that has been created by EA to complete traceroutes to their servers. You will also find information on how to create a case and submit the trace into EA so that it can be investigated - <a href="https://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-uo-trace">How to UOTrace</a>
If you need a hand with any of this, give us a shout Smiley
12 REPLIES 12
JIO22
Grafter

Re: FIFA 13 / EA Gaming Issues

Hi Chris,
It's Ben here...
My problem has been around for ages now, I have also contacted EA numerous times.  I have been through all of those steps with them months back, very frustrating as some points said to erase any game data etc to remove any possible corrupt files, removed, game data gone, lag still here, and have lost all of my months of playing game data  >:(.
The port forwarding helps, I have been passed through to the "2nd line" Technicians at time, and advised although port forwarding helps, this helps only connecting to opponents, but does nothing "in game" and does nothing to help or aid lag problems, that I have.
They have already had my traceroutes, and upon studying these they told me the problem was with my ISP....  I have told this to the people at PN back a while ago but there is a dis agreement here.  Who is correct, EA or PN?

So I am still being bounced around between both.  I personally think the problem is with PN.
They have had problems with the auction house and trading etc and they admit this, and have made fixes, which is ok now.  The lag I believe is down to PN.

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

This is just about making sure that the customers have done the formal steps EA require before we escalate.  It sounds like you have, which is good.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
JIO22
Grafter

Ok, thats fine Kelly, no probs.

Yes, believe me I have, I have really tried with EA to sort this, but I cant...
flaminmoses
Grafter

have about 5 hops in the 90s and then what looks like 2 dodgy ones.
that program doesnt give me the details of the hop so i cant contact them....im on 64bit windows 7 so i presume there is a problem.....the faq does say windows vista lol

ELECTRONIC car 3 washington is one of them
flaminmoses
Grafter

just also noticed ptw-ag01 has some high pings
thats pn's
wilma1964
Grafter

i have tried everything im on fibre unlimited with pro add on ive tried dmz , fifa 13 ports , unup ive also tried assigning a single ip with all the dmz etc enabled and disabled i tried deleating all fifa files and try again tried deleating my xbl account and then recover and nothing works oh btw im on xbox platform im sick of this moved from sky to plus net where its equally shocking
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

You've got a performance issue with FIFA13 on head 2 head yeah?  Can you describe the problem?
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi wilma1964,
I've adjusted your speed profile as this was not set correctly although this shouldn't have had an effect to your FIFA gaming anyway.
Are you using one of our Technicolor routers and is it a wired or wireless connection to your Xbox?

wilma1964
Grafter

Online pro clubs and its xbox and wiered also tried all the tricks with dmz unup etc to no avail yeh its a tecn router it was installed monday do i need to wait the 10 advised days to play correct it feels like the AI known as "any" when i controll then are stuck in mud and cant react i also have pro add on soo im on the top package also
wilma1964
Grafter

Infact tried every online game on fifa and its unplayable button delay and also call of duty is equally delayed not good at all
wilma1964
Grafter

Sorry kelly to clarify its roughly 1-5 second delay on gameplay which completely ruins all game modes online as for cod its laggy as in screen jump on and off
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

As this thread was posted for information purposes I have locked it as requested by staff
If you have any on going problems which may be related can you start a new thread