Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radius Server graph

FIXED
mexicano
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Radius Server graph

Could someone from the Plusnet Help Team upload the Radius Server graph as I've noticed that my router keeps disconnecting intermittently. I've only noticed it when I log into my router.

The up and down speeds are great since I upgraded to Fibre Extra. I'm just curious to find out why the router keeps going down

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Radius Server graph

Thanks for your post @mexicano,

Of course, please see below:

image15762551595328

As you can see, we're not detecting much instability, with just a couple of actual drops in the last 48 hours. Does the chart reflect what you're experiencing?

mexicano
Rising Star

Thanks Oskar.

As I mentioned I've only noticed because I've been logging into the router control panel and I noticed that it reads connected only for a few hours or a couple of days and then it goes back to 0 when it reboots.

I haven't actually been affected by the reboots, my average speed is 64/18 so I'm not complaining 😀

I just wondered if maybe there was something wrong with the actual router and needed replacing? It is 3 or 4 years old?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Hi @mexicano,

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad to hear that your speed has been good. The level of drops that we're seeing at the moment is within the limits of normal behaviour for the line, so everything looks to be okay for now. You've currently got our Hub One router, which is our most up to date model of router, and you've had this since mid 2017 so this shouldn't need replacing yet.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
mexicano
Rising Star

Thanks. That puts my mind at rest.