cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Add-on

elfish
Grafter

Re: Pro Add-on

If I removed the Pro Add-on today, will the £5 still be taken from the account?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The £5 is added to your bill as soon as it is selected and then on every billing date. How close to the billing date you can remove it and not be charged I'm not sure.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
elfish
Grafter

Yeah.
Perhaps a better question to the PN staff would be, if I were to remove the add-on, will it be removed now or removed at the end of the months billing date, and not be charged for the next month? And if not, how late can I cancel the add-on so that I don't get charged for the next month?
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there elfish. When you remove the addon, it will come off on your next bill date as you would have already paid for the month. And as long as you remove it before your bill date (as opposed to on it), you won't be charged for the next month. For example, if your bill date is tomorrow and you take it off your account before midnight tonight, it won't appear on that bill for the following month.
Hope this helps
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
elfish
Grafter

Thank you for information Anoush.