cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only some sites!!!???

Mxjay219
Hooked

Only some sites!!!???

And we are back to this [-Censored-] again!!!!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Only some sites!!!???

I'm going to assume you're having issues viewing some sites but not others? Which sites? Any problems with general speed or performance?

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

If you are having problems with a blocked site I suggest you google the site name.

There will often be alternative site addresses or links to the sites facebook page which may also have alternatives and advice.

Mxjay219
Hooked

Its not blocked sites, im not that stupid. This is an ongoing problem with Plusnet, Google was one of the top of my head from yday. Plusnet needs to stop treating us like mushroom ( keeping us in the dark and feeding us [-Censored-]). Info goes along way!?!?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Mxjay219 wrote:

Info goes along way!?!?

I agree. However with all due respect, your previous two posts aren't giving us much to look in to.

Please could you answer the questions Chris asked you.

@Chris wrote:

I'm going to assume you're having issues viewing some sites but not others? Which sites? Any problems with general speed or performance?

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet