cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection

centralsimon
Grafter

No internet connection

Wondering if anybody can offer advice, while I am awaiting my ticket to be investigated.
Fibre BB been running well with occassional drops. So I replaced the PN router with an Asus RT-N66U. SInce replacement the connection has been as good as gold.
However between 0400 - 0500 yesterday the router no longer connects to the internet. The Open reach white box has the steady green DSL light.
Followed the online fault finding and plugged the OR white box directly to a PC and managed to get the Open Reach holding page but still no internet.
Replaced the Asus router with the old PN router and still unable to gain an internet connection.
Must be honest and all the terminology is a bit of a mystery - but keen to get this sorted ASAP as having 3 teenage kids with no internet is no fun for the wife.
Any suggestions while I await the ticket response???  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
2 REPLIES 2
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: No internet connection

Hi have you checked to see if you have a dial tone on your phone line sometimes when this happens the line is dead as was the case with me a couple of months back.
if you still have a dial tone then it could be a stuck session at plusnet end which would require them to fix, someone at support either phone or live chat i think can sort that out if that is the issue.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: No internet connection

Looks like you've been able to connect now?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.