cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback still not received?

Firework29117

Cashback still not received?

Hi when I signed up to Plusnet in October part of the deal with the package I ordered was to receive £75 cashback.
I still have not received any email or information pertaining to this and it is no November. Please can someone resolve this as the cashback was one of the main reasons I picked this Plusnet deal over other internet service providers and to find out a month later that I still haven't received this or had any mention of this in emails is disappointing.

I hope to have this solved by a team member soon as so far I have enjoyed plusnets services this lack of cashback has been the only issue I've had so far and so hopefully it will be quickly rectified. 🙂
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 54

Re: Cashback still not received?

Hi there @Firework29117,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sincerely sorry to read you have not received your cashback reward and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I can see my colleague has responded on your other post in regards to this issue, I would ask that you review the response there as it has not changed I'm afraid.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team