VPN not working

FIXED
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: VPN not working

Thanks for your post @dwfin

I've made some remote changes which may help.

Can you try accessing your VPN again?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
JSinc

It may be worth asking to have your account recreated before paying a penalty to leave. I moved house and had a slow connection (along with VPN issue). They told me my account was broken and had to move me to a new one (including new user name). This cost me nothing and the VPN worked after this.
dwfin
Hooked

Tried, reset everything and nothing.
Hannahunni

I have the same issue my ip address also starts with 146
Hannahunni

How do we get our ip addresses changed so they work with vpns
oliparson

Hi @MatthewWheeler , I'm having similar issues connecting to my work VPN and my IP address also starts with 146. Could you look into my account please?

BB20
Hooked

Hi 

Can you please help me. I am a front line staff and have been working from home with a work laptop using always on vpn. I had issues with getting vpn working now and then. However over the last one week, I am not able to do any work as the vpn on the laptop is not connecting. I got the laptop checked by the work IT, they have confirmed its working fine.

The always on vpn is working if I use phone for hotspot. I have been told that the problem is my plusnet hub one. 

I have done a factory reset which hasn't helped. 

Please let me know if anything can be done.

Many Thanks

Nibs

Andymull

HI,

I am having issues connect via the "Global Protect" VPN, i work from home 3 days a week and this is making it very difficult.

Please help!!!

Thanks,

Andy

bignose

Mine seems to be playing up even after a static IP 

I probably need to move providers cos you guys seem to have huge issues around VPNs  ... and I just dont need this level of hassle with whats going on these days 

Andymull

spent the last 3 days on and off trying to call people.

I know we are in a global pandemic, but its 2020! surely the call center can make arrangement's for people to work from home???

saying that look at the issues we are having trying to connect.

another issue i have is to send an email takes about 6 mins even one with just text, and i cant send images or files via either whatsapp or imessage unless i use 4g.

I'm afraid it Ciao Adios