cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPS tag change please

walkernh

IPS tag change please

Hi there

I am another of those who has had a domain name from Madasafish for a very long time, and I understand we have to make our own arrangements shortly.

I contacted support on Friday, and I know we have had bank holidays etc, but is there any update please? Can anyone help? The person on the phone seemed to be uncertain about what was going on but said they'd pass it on, but I haven't seen the usual messages to say "a question has been raised on my account" etc so I am not sure how to follow it up. I did some Googling (always dangerous) and ended up here.

I wasn't sure if I should post anything in public so is there someone who could contact me privately and I can give further details, domain name, Tag required, etc. ?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

2 REPLIES 2
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: IPS tag change please

Hey there @walkernh I can see there is a ticket on the account which has gone to the HLE team which is the Higher Level Escalations team but I can sort it if needs be. Do you know the username for the Madasafish account? If so, please can you PM me?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
walkernh

Re: IPS tag change please

Hi Will.

I heard from someone on Saturday but they claim they cannot find the domain in my account, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I will send you a PM right now, thank you. I would be really grateful of your assistance.