cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain transfer request

DavidLB

Domain transfer request

Hi. I would like to transfer my domain which was originally through freenetnames. I am no longer a Plusnet customer and can't find a way to administer the domain to set the IPS tag to 123-REG as I need to do. How can I get this done?

Many thanks in advance for any help I can get with this. It looks from the forums as though @Gandalf  is particularaly helpful with this sort of thing.

3 REPLIES 3
DavidLB

Re: Domain transfer request

More info: I can log in to the MadAsAFish page. It gives me a phone number to call if I want to transfer the domain, but when I call it I get plusnet support and they aren't sure what to do.

I could send the domain name in question, but I don't appear to be able to PM anyone.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@DavidLB  You need to post at least 3 times or maybe 5 times to get permission to send a PM, just keep posting until it allows.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I see you've since rang us and we've transferred your domain across to 123-REG. I've updated our systems to show this. 

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet