cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint process

Orca
Hooked

Complaint process

Hi  We reported a fault with our line in mid June which took 2 months to resolve.  At some point around the middle of that period we were told that a complaint procedure had been started on our behalf. 

The line fault was actually on the outside of our house, and only a few feet from our front door, but it took Open Reach 2 months to find it.  Because OR continually failed to find the fault we were often accused by Plusnet and OR of having done something ourselves to have caused the fault.

At the end of the 2 month period we were invited to submit our side of the story and to highlight how the whole fault finding process had let us down.  This we did in mid August.

To date we have had no response and our open question has been closed.  So my question is how long does the complaint process take to reach a conclusion?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Complaint process

Good Morning @Orca, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry for the delays in your complaint being resolved.

I have re-opened the question for you that had been closed in error here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=215237147, I have added a further reply on that ticket for you and your case handler will be in touch to address this further with you.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Orca
Hooked

Re: Complaint process

Thank you LaurenB for re-opening the question and hopefully this will kick start the complaint process. 

I've added a comment to the open question and I will add further comments again if necessary to keep the question open.

Kind regards