cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCGI space - clearing out/resetting?

mkingscott50

CCGI space - clearing out/resetting?

Hi there,

A long time ago, I hosted a WP site out of my CCGI space complete with database, etc. Things changed, DBs got moved, didn't really pay much attention to things, and now the site no longer works.

How would I "reset" the CCGI space back to basics? I have a few WP folders and files, a database folder, etc.

Even just displaying a basic html page when someone visits the page would suit my current needs.

Any advice is much appreciated, thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: CCGI space - clearing out/resetting?

Hi @mkingscott50 welcome to our community forums. I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your CCGI webspace.

I'll be upfront and honest as always and say that I don't feel there's much support we can give you from a staff point of view, because webspace is somewhat of a legacy product with us now and as a result, there's very limited to nil knowledge left in the contact centre to support or investigate and fix issues with the service. 

Having said that, I've checked our side and CCGI is showing as active on your account although I can see your site's not working. While we'd find it hard to support, that doesn't mean you won't be able to sort the issue through hosting.plus.net with the right guidance so maybe one of the good knowledgeable people in our community can help. 

Also while I'm here I've picked up the ticket 217877726 about the problem with your connection. Sorry to see how long you had problems. I've passed the fault to our suppliers and I'll update the ticket as soon as I know more. 

Let me know if you need any further help, even though I've said the above^ I'll still be happy to help where I can. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet