Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email and domain hosting only account

FIXED
ChrisL
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Email and domain hosting only account

I have an email only account (it runs alongside a separate broadband account, for historical reasons). I can no longer access the account when I try to sign in. Also, I am being told by Nominet that the domain hosted as part of this account has not been renewed. I have seen delays in renewing domain registration in the past, but this time it is going down to the wire. Does anyone have any information about renewals of email and domain hosting only accounts?

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Email and domain hosting only account

Hi there ChrisL, we're actually moving away from providing domain and site hosting so you might want to look at your options but please feel free to send me a PM with the domain if there's anything you want us to do on our side.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ChrisL
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Email and domain hosting only account

Fix

Thanks Adam. I knew that domain hosting was being stopped for new users, but are you telling me that the service is coming to an end for existing users? We would expect proper notice of that.

I have been on the phone to support about my issues, and I hope they will be resolved. But I shall pm you, too, because the renewal with Nominet has become urgent.