cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Censored about webmail

rikp27

Censored about webmail

I posted msg with regards to appalling service and lots of it was censored or deleted; this is what I originally put

I think they should change the name from Plusnet to [-Censored-] ( can't say anymore as it was censored out!)! Web mail down for days now and has-always been slow; deletes stuff at random; can't even chat to customer services now to see what's going on either on phone or on-line

Famous phrase which sums them up;  Over promises and under-deliverers- Are they part of Southern Rail?

It was great when it was Madasafish - such a shame they can't deliver.

Has anyone any idea when any service will resume?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): What you posted both in the original thread and again here breaks the Forum rules.,Namely;

• The modification of or use of  Plusnet or associated brand names by substituting, removing or adding letters is not permitted.
5 REPLIES 5
FernandoR
Dabbler

Re: Censored about webmail

It has been pathetic for ages and we have just had 48 hours of no service.   AND they don't seem to have a clue.   PATHETIC.   We will be ditching PN next year.  Many others are saying the same.    

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @rikp27.

I do sincerely apologise for the experience you and other customers have been having with webmail recently, especially this week in particular.

Our engineers have been working hard to restore the service to a usable state all week and today we have seen a noticeable improvement.

This isn't to say everything is resolved as we understand there is still work to be done to bring things back to the level of service we aim to provide, however we are continuing to work on improving the service and will continue to provide updates via our service status page here whenever we have more information.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Sorry to differ But today webmail has been no !! better
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to hear you haven't seen the improvement that has been reported to us by other customers @rongtw.

We've also had reports from customers over the past few days advising they have had a better experience when using a client instead of webmail. While I appreciate it's not ideal and is also not a guaranteed solution, have you considered setting up an email client to send/receive your emails?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
stevemccl
Dabbler

I'm using a client and can confirm it's no different than it has been for the last few weeks. The repeated statement that the engineers are working hard on it is now too long in the tooth to be remotely appeasing to customers. In fact, after such a long time it's quite insulting. I cannot begin to explain the amount of extra time per day that customers are spending watching this email system crawl along at a pace slower than the days of dial-up. Everybody I speak to regarding PN has now had enough.