Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update needed to forum rules

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update needed to forum rules

The forum rules state that

“If you ever have reason to question the actions of a moderator you should try and resolve your issue directly with the moderation team via Private Message (PM), if your issue is not resolved please contact the Community Manager via PM. They will liaise with the moderators and make a final decision on your case.”

They also say that @JonoH is the forum manager, but it seems that this has not been the case for the past few months. 
5he rules clearly need updating to indicate who is now the Community Manager. In the meantime, who do we contact if we have an unresolved issue with the moderators?

5 REPLIES 5
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Update needed to forum rules

Yep @Anonymous 

We need to know who is covering him (I assume it is a him? 😀) while he is away. I hope his family are fine. Myself and my sister had to take time off work for the same reason, so it is understandable.

TheRoadCrew
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Hmm, Forum Rules last updated 25-04-2020 and still has references to Chit Chat of ye olde Forum...

Just sayin' 🙄

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

SMF or phpBB2?

TheRoadCrew
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

That would've been SMF 

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

We also need to know what the changes are without having to go through them all again playing 'spot the difference'.

I have asked, but I've had no reply. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville