Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text size for quotes

paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Text size for quotes

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this request but would it be possible to get the font size increased by 1 or 2 points in the quote box within a message. Don't really know why it needs to be smaller the the main body text.
Paul
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Text size for quotes

Already raised and answered http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,67023.48.html see posts 48 and 50
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I believe Oldjim already pointed this out earlier, have a look over here for Jonny's response.
*doh, looks like I was beaten to it*
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I think there are a couple of areas where the font is a little too small.  Raise them and we'll look at sorting them.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Not applicable

I believe... Doh!
I'm glad Jim had though, I was trying to figure out if I was more tired than normal today, or whether something had changed in the sizes.
I'm using the same screen size and resolution as Jim, and I've been finding the quotes hard to read today, whilst before they were fine.
Must be because they were pretty small already, the small change pushes them over the borderline.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Kelly,
I covered it in my earlier post but the main problem appears to be that all the fonts appear to have shrunk slightly which tipped the quotes over the edge into difficult.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

The fonts haven't really changed size, it's that we've changed to Arial from Verdana.  Arial is a thinner font than Verdana which means things have become harder to read.  We've push up the sizes of some of the fonts by a couple of pts, but some are still too small I think.  The bread crumbs above each thread could do with an extra couple of pts in my opinion. 
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
geewizz
Grafter

Breadcrumbs are a health hazard if they are not cleaned up regularly. Judging by the way that they are turning blue, I reckon somebody needs to get in here with an i-bucket and an e-mop before the e-nvironmental he@lth i-nspector arrives.
Not applicable

Moved to resolved.