cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this forum no longer handling support questions ?

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Is this forum no longer handling support questions ?

Hey everyone, this is a bug and the issue has already been raised to our Incident Management Team.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@tcj1971 

Although the ad is not causing me the same problem as you (i.e. covering a link), it was showing when I logged in.

Using Windows7, Chrome, AdBlock, I noticed that if I right-clicked on it I got the option for AdBlock to do just that, and it simply disappeared.

tcj1971
Rising Star

LOL😆

I just played the game and the ad disappeared so I can now click on the link

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Maybe it is not a bug, and actually an incentive to play the game?
Intentional? Ahhh .. clever bit of UI programming there PlusNet 🤔

Sorry I am just being sarcastic so will shut up there. Like Lithium and the Feedback tab bug.

Still I notice that Argos and Sky must use the same lovely bit of software PlusNet do. Their sites have the same bug.

Their QA teams must have also taken some training from PlusNet QA's and had some very long lunches down the pub before they signed that off. I'm going on the weak assumption the software had been tested by Lithium and the end users by say a "Testing Team?". Assuming (weak assumption there I know) they exist they must have been down the pub with them too.

You never know the Feedback tab bug may be fixed within my life expectancy and something useful like say the spell checker might be reinstated?

Better go - just looked out at my bedroom window as I have just seen a pig fly past. 🙄