cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community"

Wallspool
Hooked

Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community"

Hi Plusnet Support,

When I try to upload images direct to my image library folders I get the error message "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community".

I only have 7 images in my library.

When I try and add an image using your drag/drop/browse for an image upload tool I get the error message "Uploading IMG_5414.jpg resulted in the following error: You have already uploaded 50 images during this 24-hour window. You can try to upload more images later.".

I have not attempted to upload 50 images in the last 24 hours.

Why am I seeing these error messages?

Will

4 REPLIES 4
Wallspool
Hooked

Message "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community." when uploiading images

I am trying to upload images to my Community/Forum account's "Public" images folder.

After selecting one single image and pressing "Upload" I am presented with the message onscreen that "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community."

However, I only have 7 images in my account (well. 8 if you include my profile picture).

If I try and upload the image into this post, using your image upload tool (the one where it gives me the option to either drag the image into the image uploader, or to browse for the image) I get the error message "Uploading IMG_5414.jpg resulted in the following error: You have already uploaded 50 images during this 24-hour window. You can try to upload more images later."

I have not uploaded 50 images in the last 24 hours, or even at all. Nor have I tried to upload 50 images. I can't send you screenshots of the error messages, because I can't upload screenshots due to this error!

Why am I seeing these error messages?

Thanks,

Will

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this comm

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Account / Billing to Community Site Feedback.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this comm

Hi Will, that’s odd to see. Are you still having issues with uploading more images to the community? If you are could you try clearing cache and cookies from your web browser’s settings letting us know how it goes?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Two topics merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'