cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community"

Highlighted
Wallspool
Hooked

Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community"

Hi Plusnet Support,

When I try to upload images direct to my image library folders I get the error message "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this community".

I only have 7 images in my library.

When I try and add an image using your drag/drop/browse for an image upload tool I get the error message "Uploading IMG_5414.jpg resulted in the following error: You have already uploaded 50 images during this 24-hour window. You can try to upload more images later.".

I have not attempted to upload 50 images in the last 24 hours.

Why am I seeing these error messages?

Will

2 REPLIES 2
Fixes: 654

Re: Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this comm

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Account / Billing to Community Site Feedback.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 757

Re: Error message trying to upload images: "You cannot add more than 10,000 images in this comm

Hi Will, that’s odd to see. Are you still having issues with uploading more images to the community? If you are could you try clearing cache and cookies from your web browser’s settings letting us know how it goes?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team