Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Password?

FIXED
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Change Password?

Good old Lithium, aside from the useful spell checker being removed, the really 'helpful' Feedback tab that never seemed to disappear .. now I have the fun and games of not being able to change my password.

My fault as the one I think I used doesn't work and I can't find where I stored it.

I only managed to log in using details already stored on my phone with my finger print.

If Lithium, logic and PlusNet QA testing existed then the option would have been available after you logged in under account details when I click my name.
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Change Password?

Fix

If you go to your avatar at the top right, then click on My Settings, in the drop down under Personal Profile, select Password, and you can change it from there. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Thanks @Gandalf, sorry having a stressful day yesterday anyway (outside of PlusNet, so I was more grumpy than I usually am!) but I think that has done that now.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No worries, everyone has off days and I hope all's okay now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet