cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet back on top!

James
Grafter

Re: PlusNet back on top!

To add onto that, we've just employed another 8 or 9 members of staff who are now taking calls and answering tickets, whilst being guided by some of our more senior members of staff.  This should help us to continue to drive down call times further.
Also, if you're ever looking for a job, it can never hurt to have a look at our Careers Page as we're always on the look out for quality applicants to join the team.
Interviews with Comms Cat can be arranged.
xbeemer
Dabbler

I'm a bit puzzled by the fact that, although the uSwitch survey lists PlusNet at the top with a Customer Service rating of 78%, my August Which? puts them at 13th with a Customer Service rating of 33%!!
Can anyone explain the disparity?  Whose report do we believe? 
astarsolutions
Grafter

Do you have a link to the article?
xbeemer
Dabbler

Try this:
linky
Only problem is that you need to be logged in as a Which? member to see the full details.  However, the ISPs in the table are listed in order of % customer satisfaction; Global, the top one, scored 84%.  Just had a thought - is there any way I can get a screen dump of the table to you?
[Moderators Note by Daniel (Assos) Long Link Truncated as it Was Stretching the Page.]
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Just press Print Scrn and paste the result into a graphics program. Save it as jpg and use the additional options to download the picture.
The_10th
Grafter

Which? doesn't always have the best comparisons so has to be looked at in light of different reviews.
James, why is it that the salary is only stated for technical support positions? Curious.
astarsolutions
Grafter

The figure is for percent "very satisfied"; typically "satisfied" and "very satisfied" are grouped into one.
xbeemer
Dabbler

Thanks, Jim - know how to do screen dumps, but couldn't figure out how to stick 'em in to my post.  However, got it in the end!
Which? ISP Customer Satisfaction table attached (I hope!)
barquerole
Grafter

I never heard of Global Huh
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

To me Force 9 / PlusNet is the best ISP for Customer Service, plus Force 9 is trying to get it's Servers back to 99% up time.  Smiley
I had a quick look at Global and if there home page is any think to go by, they ar not interested in the Disabled or The Disability Discrimination Act - 1995 Watt can be found at: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1995/1995050.htm

The Disability Discrimination Act covers people with: Blind, Dyslexia, HIV and cancer for example.
Force 9 cares about people with: Dyslexia  Cheesy
billbo
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Metronet used to be number 1  Sad
Neil_A
Grafter

I'd like to see PlusNet / F9 & Metronet consistently ahead of Nildram, Eclipse and Demon. I won't be happy until we are there!
nadger
Rising Star

Nildram shouldn't be a problem after Tiscali take over  Wink