Fixes: 21

Re: Changes to Tickets

This could be the mischief thread Roll_eyes
But more serious comments here
npr
Pro
Fixes: 9

I've just found this thread, better late than never.
I'm so pleased to hear this news, well done PN but it was over due Wink
I've had a ticket open since the beginning of the month and been afraid to add comments expecting it to put me to the back of the queue each time.
Can I suggest the next project for plusnet is to reduce the 3 day wait for a reply to a 1 day wait.  Grin
amcclean
Rising Star

I think it would be interesting for PN to take a look at customer contact stats now this change has been made.
1) monitor change in chase up calls
2) monitor decrease in issue in resolution time
3) monitor decrease in call waiting times
4) monitor customer satisfaction
I am sure there shall be many other benefits too that could all be affected by the long overdue change.   
npr
Pro

Quote from: podman

4) monitor customer satisfaction

Well, this customer is far from satisfied with the time taken to reply to my current ticket, I don't see any positive changes to tickets. -- looks more like two steps back.  Undecided
Anotherone
Champion

[cynic mode]That's because they are spending so much time pushing Live Chat[/cynic mode]
If your ticket is about congestion, the investigation might be rather more involved though Sad
npr
Pro

Whenever I've tried "live chat" it's not been available.
I've always praised Plusnet support -- not any more after this experience.  Sad
avisoft
Grafter

Fortunately I have rarely needed support from PN ever since I joined the dialup service.
However, when I <b>do</b> need support I usually have some technical info to convey, and I do not want to either phone or 'chat', I just want to raise a ticket.
On the last occasions it took me longer to find the pages to raise a ticket, and  to view it afterwards, than it did to actually gather the info and create/update the ticket.
This is <b>most</b> frustrating, and I support any moves to make the pages easily visible again. Last time I asked Jess how to create a ticket, and she was worse than useless!
There is no excuse for hiding the links!
Anotherone
Champion

Links in various users sigs, but they are even bouncing (in their reply) certain categories of ticket if you manage to raise one and suggest Chat or Phone. It really isn't good enough.
Jess is pretty useless at most things Roll_eyes
The threads you really need to read on this subject are here and here
johncov26
Dabbler

Quote from: chrcoluk
its a step but been honest, I am dissapointed I was expecting an announcement that tickets will be answered in hours instead of a week+.

I saw the new advert on Tv earlier I had to laugh. it's so totally opposite of what it's actually like
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Since the Ad uses a comparative statement, are you saying the other ISPs mentioned have better support Shocked
Phil
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
Anotherone
Champion

In another thread, someone has complained to the ASA about the misleading advert.
godsell4
Rising Star

Am I right in thinking there is little or no storage of the message transcription when using the live chat? Which is advantageous to PN in many ways.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

We have been advised that it is stored and in fact the originator is given the option of downloading a transcript at the end
Anotherone
Champion

Found it, see http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,137952.msg1212671.html#msg1212671 but unless you save a transcript at the time, there is no copy in your account to access as there is a ticket and Plusnet have done nothing to change that. Feedback? what feedback?