cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

andrewking1964

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

I cannot see bundles available to me to renew business broadband, due to above message.

Even though I had cancelled Call Divert, I am still being charged and it after a number of months still states 'awaiting activation'.

My contract ends today, after trying to ring find call centre only open Mon-Fri even though it says open seven days a week, so I am at risk of going onto higher charges, I would like to stay with Plusnet ,but seeing numerous threads stating customer are having the same problem is making me thnik again.

Please re activate or rectify, so that I can make an informed decision.

Thanks in advance 

Andy King

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Business.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Thanks for your post @andrewking1964 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see you're having issues renewing your contract.

I've put steps in place to fix this which should be sorted within 24 hours.

You should then be able to renew your contract online afterwards, or you can call our business sales & retentions team on 0800 013 2632 who do only work Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.

Our business support team for anything else are here 24/7. 

Can you let me know if you have any further issues tomorrow? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet