cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution to my problem.

MickHowes1
Grafter

Re: Solution to my problem.

http://www.pingtest.net/result/97851312.png 80% PACKET LOSS. WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS...
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Mick,
Have we seen your recent router stats on here?
There is the possibility that your issue is nothing to do with your line, rather it is down to some local interference.  Only yesterday, one user on here discovered that a neighbour's Freeview Box had been responsible for fouling uo his line for months.
Installing routerstats might be useful - http://www.vwlowen.co.uk/internet/files.htm

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MickHowes1
Grafter

Bit pissed off tbh... Order strill hasnt been done.. still disconnecting still lagging. Eughh/..
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi MickHowes1,
Sorry about the delay. Unfortunately we're still unable to place the order that is required due to a system issue and we are continuing to liaise with our suppliers to get this resolved. As soon as this is resolved we'll go ahead and place the order.
MickHowes1
Grafter

Interleaving

Phoned up and the order about maxc premium was due to be completed on the 6th!!!!!!!! like system glitch? NO.... taking a month for 1 thing.. cancelled the order and want my interleaving put back on the line please thanks
dick:red All caps title edited as per forum rule.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

two topics merged
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

@MickHowes1 - I appreciate that it's frsutrating, as it is for us too. We're continuing to work with our suppliers and this issue is currently being investigating and as soon as we're able to get the relevant orders placed, we'll do it and we'll let you know once it's been done.