Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part of a secret Plusnet trial!!

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Part of a secret Plusnet trial!!

After a bit of advanced searching I found that it means Equivalence Of Input but, although you mention that in this thread you didn't include the abbreviation.
Quote from: P
This is down to Equivalence of Input that has a primary role of preventing one part of BT obtaining an unfair advantage through another, taking service and support on an equal footing as any third party supplier utilising the same BT services.

I am not having a go at you as an individual but there has been a tendency recently towards the use of abbreviations without explanation which is almost guaranteed to puzzle the normal member of this forum
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Oldjim
there has been a tendency recently towards the use of abbreviations without explanation which is almost guaranteed to puzzle the normal member of this forum

Who exactly is this mythical creature?
Grin
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I've never been called mythical before Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
centralsimon
Grafter

No sign on the open reach engineer booked for today. WHAT IS GOING ON???
The 0800 helpline wont speak to my wife and I am work and can't get to a phone.
centralsimon
Grafter

The 0800 helpline talking to the wife but appears no engineer actually booked.
centralsimon
Grafter

Sorry to be a pain, but nobody has answered why the previous appointment arranged directly with Phil never happened.
And could somebody kindly confirm that the third arranged appointment will go ahead?
I have raised a ticket but no reply..
prichardson
Grafter

Hi,
I had been aware of the issue on Thursday, but I have started a new role and have not been able to put the focus on I originally intended to (along with the fact that given the internal chat requests I had had, I thought it had been in hand, clearly not).
I will follow up on this as soon as I can this morning, when I have managed to finish my morning chores Wink
centralsimon
Grafter

An obvious explanation would be useful. Nobody has yet been able to offer one. But more importantly I want a guarantee that the new appointment will be honoured. I am certainly not wanting to wait for another failed appointment then be told that we have to wait another 5 days. 
Good luck with your chores.
prichardson
Grafter

Indeed,
I plan to call you shortly to discuss further on what action I intend to take, as there are options available, though they are also reliant on your availability.
centralsimon
Grafter

My availability this week is poor. But the wife is around. I will let her know u may call.
centralsimon
Grafter

Hi.
Well today is D Day mark 4 or is it 5? Possibly 6.
No fault on the phone line and a confirmed booking for an Openreach engineer to turn up.
But of course no sign of an engineer yet.......
I hope that today won't be day number 5 or it 6 - possibly 7 where it goes wrong again.
Anyway, fingers Crossed that I get my FTTC install that I ordered how many weeks back?  Cry Cry Cry