cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&P for routers

warbleeder
Grafter

P&P for routers

i moved house on 15th may and i requested a new router .... i got told one would be sent but it was never delivered so i phoned pn back and spoke to a lady
the lady told me the router had not been sent and she would send me one... a week late i called back as it had not been delivered
i spoke to another lady... your router has not been issued as you did not pay the P&P charge....
i refused to pay P&P as i just refreshed a 18 month contract.... i was (until 30mins ago using a  old netgear fiber router) but the wifi in the router has died....
if people sign up to a new contract shouldnt they be offered a new router ?
and seen as the router i have been using is no longer issued by pn and you no longer support it shouldnt that get me a replacement sent out?
fair enough 5.99 isnt much but.... if a customer signs up for a new contract of atleast 12months shouldnt tht get us atleast one free if requested?
anyways at the mo im past caring just want the dial-up details and ill use my pc as router
5 REPLIES 5
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: P&P for routers

i got it thanks... got everything routed via my pc atmo ....
luckly my motherboard has 2 inbuilt LAN and a inbuilt WIFI so mobiles can still be routed....
and now im connected directly to openreach modem webpages seem to load 10x faster not downloaded anything yet tho
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Hi Warbleeder,
The £5.99 P&P charge is applicable to all of our router orders, including new customers. While contracted that charge is just £5.99 as we cover the cost of the router and without a contract it would be £40 + £5.99 P&P.
I can see you gave us a call last night and somebody has got one on it's way to you. I'm sorry you were told multiple times you would be sent a router and you weren't though.
warbleeder
Grafter

it's fine scott all sorted now and it's not your fault i was told i would be sent one and nothing said about P&P
on the other hand in my opinion there could be a training issue here?
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: warbleeder
there could be a training issue here?

:mand:    Wink
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.