cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal Customer offer

mcgurka
Grafter

Re: Loyal Customer offer

This is true, im opening a thread in General to find out some good places to live, being nowhere near, and knowing not a lot about sheffield isnt going to help my any finding someplace..
The_10th
Grafter

Just saw this thread - what loyal customer offer as haven't received any notification?
Not applicable

PN are offering a loyalty discount of £5 per month on your broadband bill for 6 months if you agree to stay with them for 12 months. If you wish to apply, follow Jamesh's link on the previous page - it will take you to the application page.
Not applicable

Do you opt out of marketing messages perchance?
Maybe thats the reason for net getting the offer communicated properly.
Have all customers who haven't opted out now been contacted at least once about the offer?
The_10th
Grafter

No, I get the Marketing emails. Where is this offer anyhow?
billbo
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Try this linky Wink
Not applicable

James - I have not opted out of marketing e-mails (I received one this morning about gaming broadband) but have never received one about the loyalty discount.  I applied for it via a ticket after reading about it here.
Not applicable

I had quite a few, but can't remember if I got one per account, of if some where missing.
It does appear that not everybody has been told though doesn't it.
James
Grafter

I don't believe that we have sent it to our entire customer base as of yet.
We have to be careful with email sends to ensure that it doesn't impact the mail platform, so we generally do these quite sparingly.
However, anyone who has not yet received the offer is welcome to apply via my link on the previous page of this thread.
Not applicable

Quote from: Jameseh
However, anyone who has not yet received the offer is welcome to apply via my link on the previous page of this thread.

But I'm sure you'll concede that this is only really useful for those that have come here and seen the threads.
Those customers who don't visit here should also be told of the potential saving (so long as they haven't opted out of marketing emails, or have some reason for not being eligible perhaps)
James
Grafter

Yes, of course.
It may be an idea to include something in the next newsletter.  I shall speak with Marketing.
jet

It's a good idea to skim through these threads regularly, it's amazing what snippets you can pick up!
I knew nothing about the offer, to be fair I think I'm only just eligible.  Anyway, applied yesterday and all sorted today.
I hope they renew the offer next year!  Grin
linux
Grafter

An obvious question is why are PlusNet offering this loyalty discount?
James
Grafter

I'm pretty sure that we covered this off in the earlier pages of this thread Smiley
The_10th
Grafter

Quote from: James_H
Quote from: Jameseh

But I'm sure you'll concede that this is only really useful for
those that have come here and seen the threads.
Those customers who don't visit here should also be told of the potential saving (so long as they haven't opted out of marketing emails, or have some reason for not being eligible perhaps)

Well said, completely logical and I agree totally. The email shouldn't be dependant on visiting a forum by any means.
I am surprised it has taken these questions on a forum to bring this to PN attention when common sense should have prevailed  Shocked