cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC speed or lack there of.

pod000
Grafter

Re: FTTC speed or lack there of.

@Chris Purvey.  Thank you for the Update on the ticket.  Broadband has been fine since BT replaced card. We were hit by a power cut this morning which obviously knocked it for six but other than that it has been fine and behaving as it should.  Let's hope it continues to be this good. 
Plusnet actually "doing me proud".Which is a relief as I may of been outspoken on these forums but I can assure you that I only passed on 2% of the grief I received.
smhartley
Grafter

@Chris Purvey. Thanks for ticket update / email. As pod000 said we were all knocked out by a major power cut this morning and I have not been at home all day. Everything seems to have sorted itself out ok. Just done speedtest and that is as it should be

So, all in all, I'm happy with the outcome.
I'd also like to say, I've always been happy with the service I have received from Plusnet - that is why I have never considered changing to any other ISP. Thank you again.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi all,
Glad to hear that everything has got back to normal with regards to the speed of your FTTC service.
Just wanted to pop in really to ensure that things were still running as it should be.
Finguz
Grafter

Thanks for the updates Chris and Chris!
Everything is back to normal here now, great speeds and a great network. @Chris2, the offer was very generous and as far as we are concerned the issue is now history.
I can go back to recommending you now, to try and lower my bill  Cool Grin