cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHAP authentication fail

Craftylee

CHAP authentication fail

Hi all, ive been waiting for my broadband connection to activate since placing me new order with you and i woke up this morning to my routers DSL light on which is great. However i cant get interent access as im getting CHAP authentication failed errors when trying to connect, ive googled this and that seems to be a username/password issue but im 100% sure mine is correct, if anyone could shed some light on this issue that would be great Smiley
My plusnet username is craftylee
Many thanks,
Lee
3 REPLIES 3
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: CHAP authentication fail

You don't be able to connect until your account is set active in our system.  I suspect that BT have finished the work and we just haven't got the order complete message back yet.  I don't have the access to double check, but one of the digi care guys should be able to, and barring any other issues, activate your account Smiley    Won't be long now!
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Craftylee,
As Kelly said the order is still not showing as complete. I have, however, perfomed some maintenance on your account that may enable you to connect. If you have any difficulties then unfortunately you will have to wait until tomorrow until the order completes.
Jojo Smiley
Craftylee

whatever you did it worked and im connected and using my connection now!
thanks very much!