cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for refund

greshoff
Grafter

Still waiting for refund

I moved from Plusnet to another provider some time ago. My account shows a credit of around £4. I have called to request this to be sent to me by cheque (Driect Debit has been caneelled) but I am still waiting. Could a staff member look into this for me and arrange for this to be returned to me. Disappointed that it has taken so lomg to get this sorted out

12 REPLIES 12
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Still waiting for refund

Hey there @greshoff I can see that you have spoken to us since posting. Has everything now been answered?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
greshoff
Grafter

Thanks for your response. No it is not sorted out yet. The cheque should have arrived today but it hasn't come. Please follow up.

THanks

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I will chase it up for you but I might not get an answer today for you unfortunately. I will be on annual leave as well until Saturday after today but one of my colleagues will check in with you tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
greshoff
Grafter

This issue has still not been resolved - Very disappointing

greshoff
Grafter

You didn't get back to me as promised

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I am really sorry I didn't contact you on Saturday, unfortunately I had a family emergency and had to take some emergency annual leave from 12pm on both days. I know I should have picked it up within those hours but everything came on top of me. I have checked and I can't see anything about a cheque, please can you send me a PM with the username so I can make sure it is the right one I am looking at?

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
greshoff
Grafter

Sorry to hear of you family issues and I hope these are resolved.

My username is - [Removed]

When I called and spoke to someone I was told a cheque would be isseued as my direct debit has been cancelled. Very disappointed that this is taking so long to sort out

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thank you for your reply there, i really do appreciate it. I have created a ticket here if you can review it for me. I'm just not allowed to discuss account specifics on here.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
greshoff
Grafter

I have replied

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@greshoff  Ah so it was about the mobile account, I was going by the broadband account. I will PM you to get the mobile details.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
greshoff
Grafter

Really disappointed with Plusnets incompetence in arranging a simple refund. My opinion of Plusnet has taken as nosedive

greshoff
Grafter

THis ikssue is still ongoing, I have lost all confidence in Plusnet. A simple refund of the money they owe me has taken hours of phone calls and still isn't resolved. One dept blaming another dept and NO ONE willing to take responsibility