cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost a day and I still haven't been connected to the internet.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 410

Re: Almost a day and I still haven't been connected to the internet.

it was a single socket type

@yalini1978 are you certain that was the master socket ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

yalini1978
Dabbler

@yalini1978 are you certain that was the master socket ?

@MisterW yes, it said MasterSocket on the top of the box

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 410

@yalini1978 in that case it sounds like there's been some problem with the order and it needs Plusnet to sort it out.

The good news , it being a single master socket, there's no filtering in it. So assuming the socket in your room is connected as a slave to that socket, then once the problem is sorted, you should be able to connect from your socket.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

yalini1978
Dabbler

@MisterW Oh right, thats good to hear. Thanks for your replies to the post. Have to wait till tmr then to get it fixed im guessing.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 23

Hi @yalini1978 I can see Adam got this raised for you and only person who can check this is the advisor who raised the issue. Adam is back in the office on Wednesday and he'll check this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
yalini1978
Dabbler

Is there no other way to get it fixed any faster? As it has not allowed me to do my work for almost 3 days @ClaudiaG23
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi @yalini1978 

The issue with the testing is resolved now but we can't see an obvious issue with the line and our tests are suggesting the issue could be with your internal setup.

Can you advise when you'd be free for a call so we can run through some further checks for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
yalini1978
Dabbler

I would be free right now, and tomorrow after around 3pm @MatthewWheeler 

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

@yalini1978 no idea why this wasn't picked up earlier for you so I am sorry. I can see you gave us a call. Have you got everything sorted now?

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
yalini1978
Dabbler

Unfortunately no, I had gotten a replacement router but that has not fixed the problem yet. I still have not received any broadband connection.

Is it possible to refund the money that was paid and return the routers? since at this point I seriously am considering switching providers.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

I'm really sorry that this experience is causing you to look at leaving us. You will need to speak to our 0800 013 2632 and they will be able to look at that for you. I can see the router has been ordered and if you could get in touch once it has arrived, we can look at gesture of goodwill for you.  

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team