Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Restrictions

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Website Restrictions

And their billing is very poor - they cut me off more months than they dont and they never know why!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

flexo1966
Grafter

It's my wish plusnet would cut me off.
Still no offer of compo (£31 refunded) That was manly because I had no service anyway.
Come on plusnet, answer me on here, why will you not let me go !!
Does my £40 mean that much to you.
Give me and everyone else on here an explanation why, other than I was one day late to cancel, you will not let me leave unless I pay you £240 for 3 months "service"
AndyH
Grafter

Why do you want to go? You will more than likely pay more with someone else...
How much did the missed appointments cost you? Figure that out (has to be an actual figure you can prove) and then complain to Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

He's already been told that Andy, he said he didn't want compensation. I think we are wasting our breath, despite the fact that he's entitled to it.
flexo1966
Grafter

I would like an answer from plusnet.
And you are correct I don't want compo I just would like to leave.
I just want to go somewhere else and yes the grass won't be greener and yes there will be problems.
So once again plusnet other than the fact I was one day late in canceling, why after all the the problems you, yes you not BTOR have caused me, why won't you let me leave.
Are you afraid to answer me on this forum Huh
Next answer from plusnet please.
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Sorry to disappoint.  So basically you want to leave without penalty flexo1966?  It appears your strategy to achieve this is to snipe at Plusnet at every opportunity.  And as you want to go, you can have no real interest in this topic you started.
flexo1966
Grafter

Obviously my statement of  "Next answer from plusnet please" has somewhat confused you.
So I will try again.
Next answer from plusnet please.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm not sure what else there is to answer, you've been given the information on how to cancel on other threads more related to the subject.
The topic in question here is about filtering, not any issues you personally have had and our cancellation policies.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Chris, back on topic. How about a comprehensive guide in the Library about how to setup various different methods of content blocking, or a combination of several, a proper guide with instructions for non-techie users. A sort of "Family Protection for Dummies" ?
(To include methods that aren't easily by-passed by the kids!)