Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up TP-Link Archer VR2800 to work with Plusnet Fibre

greshoff
Grafter

Setting up TP-Link Archer VR2800 to work with Plusnet Fibre

Hello,

Could someone point me to the instructions for setting up a TP-Link Archer VR2800 router to work with Plusnet fibre?

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Setting up TP-Link Archer VR2800 to work with Plusnet Fiber

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to Tech Help.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@greshoff on the 'Internet connection setup' screen ( page 14 in the manual ) , select PlusNet_VDSL from the ISP list

Enter your username , youraccountname@plusdsl.net and your password ( the one you use to access the member centre ) and that should be it.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

greshoff
Grafter

Hi

which cables should I use to connect this router to fibre. I assume that I plug my phone line into the DSL socket and connect my computer via ethernet?

THanks

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Yes, plug the phone line ( via a filter if you havent got a dual faceplate ) into the DSL socket and then connect your computer either by ethernet or wifi

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.